Monday, December 09, 2013

project

Halfway through my project.
Very happy to have come so far. Now I have to try and get the other half done before the end of this year. Not impossible.
But, for above reason still no weaving at the moment!

I enrolled for a basic photo course earlier this year. It seemed to be a good idea at the time but with my project and  not feeling on top of it all, I did not get out of it that I should have done. The course is now finished. However, I did learn a lot and I will feel more at ease in using David's camera in future. As I did enjoy the course, I might take another course in future. Amazing how you can change your pictures by just amending minor things. Going through the knees is one of them. Perspective changes when you are lower down, like heads sticking out of other persons. The photo below: had I gone through my knees, the person above my grandson would not have shown in the photo.
Saw the grandchildren yesterday. Had not seen granddaughter for over a month, wow, had she grown.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I guess she will grow into her shoes eventually.

    ReplyDelete