Sunday, September 14, 2014

hurray, problem solved

I now know what the cause was for the bobbin winder to fail.
this:
Somehow the plug does not fit perfect at some point and that is when it just stops working. By squeezing the plug to make the wholes round again (they looked slightly oval) the contact is back to normal.
Problem solved!
A sewing machine repair man solved this problem yesterday, apparently this sometimes happens with sewing machines too.

So, at last able to go back to my double weave project that has been waiting patiently. Have to feel a bit better before I do that; some flu symptoms :(

5 comments:

  1. A great relief that your bobbin winder is fixed. It's the small things that make the biggest difference, sometimes. Happy weaving (goodbye flu).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've got it working again! Hope the flu is better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are able to use the bobbin winder again! I loved seeing your Leclerc Minerva loom, I used to own one a few years ago and just loved it ~ now I'm sorry that I sold it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bobbin news! hope your cold is gone by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness! Hope you are healed too by now.

    ReplyDelete