Saturday, October 19, 2013

wooll-e

I've seen the wooll-e today for real.
What a fun Dutch Design product!
I went to see them at the home exhibition in Utrecht today.
My challenge now will be to weave a sleeve so that I will be able change the wooll-e and make it my own.
This will have to wait until my current project is finished and that will take the remainder of this year.
But the felt sleeves are already beautiful.
My order is now placed and the colours are chosen.
So, looking forward to the wooll-e sometime next month :-)

3 comments:

  1. So what is a 'wooll-e'?
    cheers,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Laura,
    I wrote about it last month and you can find info here
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wooll-e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Must have missed it while I was travelling. :)
    Cheers
    Laura

    ReplyDelete