Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sunny

I had to say goodbye to Sunny this afternoon. She was 17,5 years old and exact 2 years and 2 days after her brother went.
Never had a cat that stayed that long with me. I'm going to miss her. But glad that we are able to make a decision on their behalf. So so glad that the vet came to my house!!! What a difference this makes!!!
In the 1st photo she was at her heaviest, she was only a fraction from this, in this last year.
I had the dolls house in the lounge when granddaughter was staying around New Year and Sunny found it a good place to be herself. ;-)
This last photo was taken by Fried when he was here with Marian in January. That is how I will remember her.

It's going to be very quiet.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you had to let go of your cat. When it's time, another will find you (cats do that - sometimes, it's the cat who chooses the owner).
    Best wishes, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss and hope her memory stays with you long after she is gone. What a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read this, Margreet. It is good to be able to give our feline friends a peaceful end - especially after such a long life - but I know you will miss her.

    ReplyDelete