Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all.Lots of fireworks here last night and the cats have survived it again. They used to get very upset about it (keeping hidden for ages) but they seem to be better with it the older they grow.
2012, may it be a good, creative and healthy year for everyone.

Together with my grandson I'm finishing the scarf that my granddaughter started.
It's almost finished and we have been looking at yarns this afternoon for another scarf he would like to make. Hopefully we'll manage it all this week as he would like to finish it before he goes home again.

It's my 3rd Blogiversary today. My aim was to write about my weaving but this last year has changed so much that weaving has been in the background for quite some time. Others may find the weaving giving distraction but I seemed to have just dried up for a while.
A new year and turning a corner. And the weaving with my grandson is working wonders.

4 comments:

  1. He is really quite the weaver, isn't he? I am looking forward to seeing his scarves.
    I hope 2012 turns out to be a much better year for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wel ontzettend leuk dat je kleinzoon ook zo aan het weven is. In jouw weven komt vast ook wel weer, een keer. Het is gelukkig geen aangenomen werk :-)

    Wie weet wat dit jaar brengt.

    ps, Bij Dineke ga ik verven hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd met je derde blog verjaardag. Als je eraan begint, weet je eigenlijk niet, waar je aan begint, maar tot nu toe vind ik het nog altijd leuk om te doen.
    Mijn kleinzoon was hier tweede kerstdag en sprak de wens uit, bijna tijdens het kerstdiner, dat hij nu wilde weven.
    Hebben we toen toch maar niet gedaan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no rules. You can change your blog focus any time you want - I certainly have. Happy New Year to you Magreet.

    ReplyDelete