Saturday, July 14, 2012

Returning hedgehog

I've seen the hedgehog here most evenings this week.
Tonight I was able to get a good close-up when it was not yet to dark.
I'm enjoying a few days with my granddaughter. The weather is not kind though, where is summer? A good time for doing some baking together. She'll have something to take home with her tomorrow :-)
Also a good time with this kind of weather to do boardgames together, she loves doing this. Snakes and Ladders and the Game of the Goose amongst them.

No news on weaving so far.
My friend Toon however is busy making a frame for using my ondulé reed. I think it is going to work really well. I've ordered the standing beater from Louet to use with it. Never looked into how this worked for the Magic Dobby but it is like you see on the bigger Louet looms. When it's all finished I'll post some photos.

I have some friends coming over from England, so the next week will be busy and still not much weaving going on. But I may have some time thinking over what the next warp will be.

Enjoying very much reading The Paris Wife by Paula McLain at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Same for me !

    http://differemment.blogspot.fr/2012/07/visiteur-du-soir.html

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a hedgehog! We don't have them in the US except as pets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of them as pets until I looked up hedgehogs to found out more about them.
    I cannot imagine them as pets though, they love to roam around the gardens at night.

    ReplyDelete