Tuesday, July 15, 2014

:-)

Monday the Interface came back with new printing plate.
I re-installed everything, but the computer would not communicate with the Interface. It had found new software and installed that ok by itself.
Anyway, I was directed to info on Louet page and I found the info that I needed to change port com3 to com4. Problem solved and now they communicate again :-)
So, very happy, after the initial stress getting it to work again. Also very happy with the great service from Louet.

4 comments:

  1. Good - I'm glad it's fixed! Now you can get back to weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes happy to be able to get back to weaving again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back in business. I too have been very happy with the service from Louet, even though I am on the other side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice, it's good that all is now in 1 place. no longer split between Lochem NL and Canada.

    ReplyDelete