Friday, July 11, 2014

problems solved

Hurray, my Interface is coming back on Monday (depending on the traffic if they can be here in time, as I have to be out myself part of the day). Otherwise it might be Wednesday for it to be brought.
The printing plate needed replacing. Hope this is the end of all the problems I have had.

Leclerc are sending me a new foot pedal for the electric bobbin winder. So hopefully that problem will be solved too. Just in time as they will be on holiday until August 4th

What a good feeling to go into the weekend, knowing that next week all might be working 100% again.

Picked up a new pair of glasses yesterday, still getting used to them......
Was about time as I had not had my eyes checked for 6 years! What a shock to find out it was so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment