Wednesday, July 02, 2014

technical problems

I thought things were going well. My bobbin winder was working again. But tonight, after winding about 500 meter it stopped again, just like before. So something is not well. I managed to wind enough on the pirn to continue weaving. I had woven almost 8 windows when I discovered that the back was all wrong for the last 2 windows. Shaft 7 is playing up again and I had not noticed. It is unacceptable for me to leave it like it is.
 So, I'm un-weaving about 13cm. I have almost done 1 window and I will un-weave the other window tomorrow and I will have to correct the interface again for shaft 7. Nothing to see on the front:
For the moment, no more weaving forward, but going backwards. :-(

1 comment:

  1. check to see if the knife falls in between and not on the solenoid stud. most of the times it's that tiny misalignment

    ReplyDelete